One pattern, four dresses! New Look 6068: Part Two

One pattern, four dresses! New Look 6068: Part Two

You can see the other dresses here: Dress OneDress ThreeDress Four



This autumn I bought 4 different fabrics in the John Lewis sale, in a variety of autumnal colours. I made a set of four little dresses using my New Look 6068 pattern to wear to both work and play all autumn and winter long. It was fun and I felt like a fashion designer as with the similar shapes/features and colour pallet it sort of felt like as close to creating a 'collection' as I am ever likely to get!

Check back tomorrow for Part Three and my third dress in the series of four.
This a favourite work dress of mine. I love the Peter Pan collar as it adds a girly, youthful feel to the dress. The fabric was a pain in the arse to work with as it kept snagging (unusual for a cotton) but it was worth the hardwork in the end. I added the spotty trim onto the bottom myself but drafting the pattern was easy peasy (even for a drafting-phobe like myself)


Comments