I Made a Sequin Mini Skirt! And a Neon Pink Mini Skirt!

Made just in time for Eurovision (check out my 'France' outfit complete with Eiffel Tour brooched beret below) I am loving my new mini skirt, and I saved myself a bomb as this little baby cost me a grand total of £3.50 to make, including the waistband elastic. Oh, I love fabric land *sigh*



I drafted this super simple elasticated waist pattern myself and it is very comfortable. The sequins are actually more of a greeny silver but the colour is a little different in photographs due to the shininess. I love it, pleased with this project for sure :) 

Me, in full Eurovision glory! Oh, and did I mention, no one else dressed up? Cringe!

I used my pattern to make a little bright jersey mini skirt as well. Both of these projects were so simple and fun to make (although my machine did grumble a little sewing with sequin fabric) and have no practical purpose whatsoever, and so, I love them! Far too many sensible clothes around these days!


Comments