Me Made May 2013 Overview

A statistical summary of my MMM13!

During May I wore:

13 me made dresses
6 me made skirts
2 pairs of me made trousers
11 me made tops
4 me made coats/jackets
3 me made cardigans

Average temperature: 10°C - WTF!

Most used pattern company: Most def New Look patterns

Most worm items: New Look 6110 Jeggings,  Simplicity 2148 mustard cardigan, and New Look 6073 cape (although this is not in the photograph for every day, it was worn very often)

I have learnt that:
  • As I knew already, I do not need to make any new dresses, although as I wear them nearly half of the time, I guess its ok that I have so many in my wardrobe. 
  • I wear tights or trousers pretty much all the time and should probably let my legs see the sun more often. I have tried to whenever possible but it has been bloody FREEZING this May and so I will let myself off.
  • That taking photos of myself is not as difficult as I first thought, and so long as I do not need to ever take one of myself in any location other than my sitting room, balancing the camera on the teapot shelf, I will be just fine.
  • I could really do with making myself some more accessories, perhaps a hat or bag, as I do tend to rely on shop bought ones as of yet.
  • My clothes are not as crazy and colourful as I suspected. I can't wait for the hot weather so I can crack out my crazy, colourful summer frocks!
I have been totally inspired this May by some pretty awesome bloggers. Here are just a few: paunnetfoursquarewallsbeccascreativenotionswhatkatiedoesLladybirdhandmadebycarolyn and of course So Zo, and many more people on Instagram. So thank you to Zoe of 'So, Zo' for organising the lovely month, I had a great time and learn lots (and found many new blogs to follow to boot!)


 Check out my Me Made May weekly posts here:


Thanks for reading! x

me-made-may'13



Thanks for reading! x

me-made-may'13

Comments