Summer holidays update

I have been staying in lovely Cornwall with my pals Zin and Helly. Yesterday the weather looked like this: 
And today, well, in true Cornish style, we were left looking like drowned rats! So we decided to spend time on various indoor pursuits, first hair dying, secondly hot chocolate in a beach cafe and lastly, shopping in the lovely Falmouth. I adore Cornwall and Falmouth is no exception to this rule, with its abundance of bakeries, gently curling waves and independent, crafty shops. I made two (frugal) purchases along the crafty theme.

The first is this awesome vintage sewing poater from Willow and Stone, £3. I love it and me and bf are planning an overhaul of our upstairs rooms, swapping the bedroom and workroom over in favour of a smaller room to sleep in and a larger room for exercising, playing bf's instruments and of course, sewing :) I felt this would be perfect to decorate my little sewing corner of the room. 


My second was a simple, 1m piece of ribbon to wear in a cutesy way around my (soon to be blonde) hair from pretty shop Spice. Very excited for this I be cracked out, what an appropriate saying pour moi! 


So yes, a successful mini shopping day in (usually) sunny Cornwall. Appologies to the general lack of updates on my blog this month, me and my handmade wardrobe are having afew weeks travelling around France and the UK. Some photos from my recent travels: 
St Ives 
St Ives 
St Ives 
Monaco
Monaco
Nice

Thanks for reading, next stop Paris, followed by Suffolk then back to school! Check back soon for the beginning of my winter handmade wardrobe 2013, some handmade wardrobe abroad pics and our mini house makeover! X


Comments