Me Made May 14 day 12 and 13- Salme 142

Back to work in a self drafted stripy tee! Monday evening was spent hanging with the bf, watching Game of Thrones (omgee could I love Khaleesi any more?) and stitching a new taupe skirt, seen on day 13...


Such a beautiful couple! Not that they are...

Monday I wore:
Me made stripy tee- self drafted
Me made Eiffel Tower necklace
Clarks brogues
New look mini skirt 
Mango cardigan

Tuesday was slightly warmer so I decided to crack out my legs in my new taupe mini skirt, stitched on Monday using the Salme Flared Mini Skirt pattern 142. What a lovely pattern! I lengthened the hem slightly to ensure wore appropriateness but the rest of this super simple pattern remained the same, love it, a super bargain download.  I used some polyester blend suiting material from Fabric Land for my skirt and, as it only used a meter, it worked out at the bargain price of £4.50 (including the zip!)



Tuesday I wore:
Me made taupe circle skirt
H&M lace tee, necklace and vesty
Clarks brogues
Kitty watch from bf
Primark gold ring 

That's all for today, hope your me made mays are going swimming!
Thanks for reading and happy sewing! X o x o





Comments