Me Made May 2014 day 5 outfit: Simplicity Lisette 1419

A new dress for May! 
I finished this frock a couple of weeks ago but have only worn it once as it has been so overcast and grey. But today it got a lovely outing to the May Merrie in kingston, which was, to be honest, slightly disappointing after last years amazing festival with music and donkeys! 

But we still had a lovely enjoy enjoying not being at work, eating al fresco, drinking cocktails and general merriment! 

I wore:
Peter Pan collar dress- Simplicity Lisette 1419
Clarks brogues 
Kitty watch from bf
Heart ring from Primark


It has pockets, eeekk! I freakin love this pattern, will be using it again ASAP 




I bought I lovely initial brooch from the stall in the middle, love things with the letter R on it :)







Happy hour you say!?!

That's all for now, hope you've had a happy crafty bank holiday Monday indulging in plentiful cocktails!
Thanks for reading and happy sewing
X o x o

Comments