Me Made May 2014- day 6 polka dotty New Look 6068

Phew, going back to work is always a nasty shock after a 3 day weekend!

However, I must say the children were without exception delightful and we had a lovely day together. It was miserable weather before I left the house when this bleary eyed photograph was taken but by this afternoon I was a sweaty mess as it hotted up so considerably as the day progressed! But anyway, I carried my coat home and enjoyed a sunny walk across kingston bridge, a favourite after work pastime on sunny afternoons.

I wore:
Me made spotty dress from a heavily adapted New Look 6068
Topshop jacket
Primark green cardi
New Look pyramid necklace
Clarks cream brogues 


Just checking my feet are still there...

That's all for today, about to watch a documentary and eat hummus, yay!

Thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o

Comments