Me Made May- day 29

Thursday 29th
Today was a wildly productive and not particularly exciting day. I marked 115 pieces of work. Yay.
However, I did meet up with the lovely C and H for a lebonese lunch on the Penrhyn Road for a good old gossip over falafel, nom!
I then took my studious self to Cafe Nero as I have discorvered it is an awesome place to get work done over a cup of tea, as you feel less isolated than if you were working from home and they do lovely mint tea.
I also did lots of yoga today which has been lovely to get back into. I'm turning to do a minimum of 15 minutes a day, sometimes when I first wake up, to regain the flexibility and strength I gained when I used to do classes. The lovely Tara Stiles and her beautifully toned body offer encouragement and guidance along the way. Can I be her, please?

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/fitness


In the evening however I ruined all my hardwork and virtue by going to the pub with friends and drinking some lovely Pinot Grigio. Yum.

I wore:
Me Made white dress Vogue 8685 adapted
Me Made mustard cardigan simplicity 2148
Primark pumps and rucksack 


That's all for today, thanks for reading and happy sewing! X o x o



Comments