Me Made May- day 30

Friday 30th 
Today I continued to plough on with my report writing but quickly grew distracted by many most engaging activities, such as calling my mum, visiting oxfam, lots of sketching, blogging (obvs) yoga and reading old editions of Cloth magazine. I also watched Harry Potter. Oops.


In the evening I met up with my lovely friend Z for a delicious meal at wagamama in Richmond, followed by mohitos at One Kew Road. She has just returned from an incredible trip to Indonesia (jealous much) so it was so lovely to catch up. A bouncer also thought it was 17, which always goes down well :)

I wore:
Me Made Salme 142
Primani blouse
H&M cardigan
Topshop shoes


My friend said I looks like I was going on safari, which I took as a compliment!

That's all for today, thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o

Comments