Me Made May Day 8- Vintage McCalls 5470 sailor tee

Good evening!
I am ready for the weekend now please! Been another super busy and tiring day, but rewarding too in many ways. At school we had lots of fun writing letters whilst pretending to be cats (obvs) and learning about Victorian seasides and how to not be a bully...!
This evening me and Joshy are relaxing with red wine and a documentary about Bukowski.

Today I wore:
Me made anchor print tee- vintage McCalls 5470
Me made Eiffel Tower necklace
Uniqlo black jeans
Clarks beige brogues 
Gold pussy cat watch from bf
Gold ring with primani


This has quickly become my favourite tee pattern, I love it's slouchy vibe and comfy little sleeves with a feminine scoop neckline. 


That's all for today, short and sweet!
Thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o

Comments