Phew, possibly one of the busiest weeks of late. Starting my first week in reception with home visits and by Friday all 30 little dears were in- I slept well Friday night for sure! Even though this is my fourth year at the school it almost feels like a new job as everything in different in the early years. But so far I'm enjoying it lots and everyone I work with is so supportive and lovely, I feel very lucky indeed!
But on to the sewing, I chose Salme 142 for my one week one pattern challenge:
Without further ado, onto the outfits, in chronological order:
That's all for today, how did the OWOP challenge go for you? I've loved looking through the tag on Instagram!
I really enjoyed this challenge although must admit that by Friday I was desperate to wear a dress and make a change! But nevertheless, it has taught me a few key things about my sewing habits and what I need to sew next to enhance my handmade wardrobe and minimise shop bought purchases.
1. I need to either wear fewer striped tees, or make more of them!
2. I LOVE red, navy, pink, white, stripes and spots! And need to sew more with said colours and patterns
3. I am obsessive when I own new shoes- why wear any others?!?
4. I need to find a new pose for pictures... Totes awks selfies :(
5. I really want to make some blouses, and I have my eye on Tilly's 'Mimi' blouse from her lovely book.
Thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o