OWOP 2014

Just a quick update post! I have only today signed up to Handmade Jane's One Week One Pattern challenge! From Saturday 6th to Friday 12th September 2014 I will only be wearing one of my fave patterns, Salme Flared mini skirt 142. For public decency I will also be wearing an assortment of tops.

I went for my Salme 142 as I have three versions already, a taupe, a red and a polka dot. All simple, classic little skirts I feel could be adapted and styled for a range of occasions. Obviously my first thought was New Look 6068, my most favouritest and hacked pattern ever, but I have blogged than pattern so many times now even I am beginning to bore of this delightful pattern.


Look out for 7 outfit posts for a week from next Saturday! If you fancy signing up too visit Jane at:
http://www.handmadejane.co.uk/2014/07/owop-2014-sign-up-now_8.html

Thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o



Comments