Queen of Hearts- Simplicity 1419


Just a super quick recent sew post. I found this devine georgette in Fabric Land and just couldn't resist it at £3.33 per meter, so I bought a meter and a half and made it up in one of my all time favourite patterns, Simplicty 1419. This pattern fits me so well and is so super flattering, I am so pleased with how it's turned out. I've wanted a heart print dress for a little while and think this May be coming to New York with us at Easter. I was inspired to make a dress by this lovely frock spotted on Pinterest: 

The adaptations to the 1419 pattern were changing the skirt for my trusty Salme 142 and inserting a longer sleeve, and I cannot remember for the the life of me where said sleeve came from, it's just floating around in my sewing corner and has been for some time now.




Tadah! The final frock, so girly and delicious. 





That's all for today, thanks for reading and happy sewing x o x o

Comments