Me Made May Day 2


Day two baby and it's bloody cold! I finished off this outfit with a cashmere cardigan and an old Topshop mac for my trip to the east end today.
I spent the morning blogging, as you may have noticed! I also spent some valuable time stitching before picking up the most incredible Topshop shoes in the sale for £15 which I wanted full price, #winning!

Silver hologram Mary Janes baby!
I then had a fancy avocado on toast lunch before heading to Brick Lane for the Tatty Devine sample sale yay! I didn't know this was happening but saw on Instagram this morning it was happening and as luck would have it bf was already heading up east so we went together.
I spent too much money but this is what I bought:
Yay lucky meeee! 

In the evening I ate bento and bf and I watched Interview with a Vampire
ew.com

Today I wore:
McCalls 7080 in a nice fuscia polka dot viscose, DIY pastel Pompom hair band, Clark's shoes (but changed into my new Topshop hologram Mary Janes mid-day!),Topshop  necklace and a Topshop Mac jacket. 


I blogged about my Pompom makers here: http://fancyfrugality.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/pompom-crown-and-hair-bands.html

That's all for today. Happy May! X o x o

Comments