Single girl bedrooms

I have now shared a bedroom for 6 months and have been reflecting on times when my bedroom was basically a shrine to girlyness. Before the days of plain or checked sheets, when IKEA florals reigned supreme. Some snaps of bedrooms past...
2010/2011 This quantity of throw pillows on the bed are no longer deemed necessary...

2010/2011 A massive benefit of sharing a bedroom: this quantity of mess never again occurs...
2009/2010 Two lovely girlfriends, painting my boring white wardrobe with beautiful colours and pictures
2009/2010 The tiniest and prettiest bedroom yet, I am in love with this over exposed photo.

Do bedrooms change beyond compare when you share them with another? I think they do, but overall totally worth the banned fairy lights, throw pillows and other unnecessary feminine frivolity. I can squeeze them in, just give me time...

Comments